For your health and safety, we at CFIR have instituted the following COVID-19 mitigation procedures:
- All members must be registered for class via Zen Planner, 5 hours prior to the beginning of class. Class attendance is not allowed if you are not registered.
- All members must wash their hands at the hand washing station located at the front door.
- Members must wipe off equipment and mop their floor space after class. Each member has a defined, socially distanced area in which to perform the workout.
- No one who has traveled outside of the state in the last 14 days is allowed to attend class.
- No one experiencing the following symptoms is allowed to attend class:
- Body aches.
- Loss of smell or taste.
- Cough (dry or wet).
We are not currently allowing drop-ins. If you are interested in checking out our classes for a possible membership you must contact the manager, Erika Whittington. She can be reached online or (907) 223-3854.